ADVANCED REIKI TRAINING CERTIFICATION (Level IIIa) (Shinpiden, part I)
Pre-requisites: Reiki Level I and II. Must have taken Reiki II at least 4-6 months prior.
A one day class where you will:
- Explore the ancient origins of Reiki.
- Learn how to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others.
- Be introduced to and learn how to incorporate the Usui Master Symbol into your practice.
- Be guided through three meditations and one Moving Meditation.
- Receive the Advanced Reiki Training Attunement.
- Learn and practice the technique of Psychic Surgery/Aura Clearing which assists in removing negative psychic energy from yourself and others.
- Receive a class manual which summarizes the information covered in class.
- Receive a certificate of Advanced Reiki Training completion.
A vegetarian lunch is provided as well as herbal teas throughout the class.
Upcoming 2017 Classes:
Sunday, February 19th (9:30am-6:00pm)
Sunday, May 7th (9:30am-6:00pm)
Sunday, September 10th (9:30am-6:00pm)
**There will also be a class offered in the summer based on student need and availability.
Space is limited, so please register early.