A Raindrop Therapy session lasts 90 minutes and combines Reiki, aromatherapy, reflexology, massage and moist heat to create healing and cleansing through structural and electrical alignment to the body. The purpose of the therapy is to bring total balance, harmony, and body wellness - mental, physical, and emotional.
Raindrop Therapy uses a sequence of nine essential oils that have been clinically tested to have antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties. These essential oils are applied to the feet using a "vita-flex" technique and dispensed along the client's spine like little drops of rain from a height of about six inches. The oils are gently brushed up the spine and lightly massaged over the rest of the back. A hot compress is then applied, which facilitates oil absorption and muscle relaxation. Developed by nutritionist Gary Young, Raindrop Therapy is based on the theory that many spinal misalignments are caused by pathogens that reside dormant along the backbone. This condition creates inflammation causing contortion and disfigurement along the spine. The application of highly antimicrobial essential oils reduces inflammation and kills the pathogens, thus providing symptom relief. Raindrop Therapy is based on Lakota Native healing.
Reduction in the pain associated with fibromyalgia, scoliosis, rheumatoid arthritis and other chronic conditions has been reported by clients receiving Raindrop Therapy.
Each of the nine essential oils used in Raindrop Massage provide specific benefits. Although other oils may be added to customize treatments, the following are the nine primary oils used in the Raindrop Massage technique, along with some of their beneficial properties:
1. Thyme: strong antiseptic, antimicrobial, revitalizing and energizing
2. Oregano: highly antimicrobial and antiviral
3. Wintergreen: antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiseptic, eases bone, muscle and joint discomfort
4. Cypress: anti-infectious, antispasmodic, increases circulation
5. Peppermint: soothes digestion, improves concentration, promotes mental clarity
6. Basil: relaxes muscles, soothing
7. Marjoram: soothes muscles, calms nerves, antimicrobial, antiseptic
8. Valor: balances electrical energies in the body, promotes balance and alignment
9. Aroma Siez: relaxes muscles, soothes aching or sore muscles
Cost of 90 Minute Session: $110.00
Package of 4 Sessions: $360.00 (20% discount)