"Reiki Master Teacher Certification" (Shinpiden, part 2)
THIS CLASS IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE READY ON A MIND, BODY AND SPIRIT LEVEL TO TEACH AND TO PRACTICE REIKI ON A MASTER LEVEL.
DURING A TWO DAY REIKI MASTER TEACHER CERTIFICATION CLASS, YOU WILL:
• Be guided through four meditations, including a modified Taoist Microcosmic Orbit Meditation to open and clear the chakras and create a clear pathway for higher frequency energies.
• Learn about two Tibetan Reiki symbols which are used to pass attunements and intensify your healing work.
• Be introduced to an ancient healing and meditation symbol that has been used in Tibet and China for thousands of years.
• Learn about and practice the Hui Yin exercise.
• Receive the complete Master Teacher Attunement.
• Learn about and practice the Violet Breath for use during the passing of attunements.
• Learn and practice giving a complete Healing Attunement to yourself and others.
• Be given the opportunity to give and receive a healing session using the Usui Master symbol.
• Learn and practice how to pass all levels of Reiki Attunements to others.
• Learn about and discuss the values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
• Receive and review suggested class outlines for all levels of Reiki certification classes.
• Be given ample opportunity to ask questions and receive valuable information on how to organize and set up your own Reiki classes.
• Receive a class manual which summarizes the information covered in class.
• Receive a Certificate of Reiki Master Teacher completion.
PRE-REQUISITES: Reiki Level I, II, AND IIIa. Must have taken ART at least 4-6 months prior.
A VEGETARIAN LUNCH IS PROVIDED AS WELL AS HERBAL TEAS THROUGHOUT THE CLASS ON BOTH DAYS.
Upcoming 2018 classes:
Sat. and Sun., March 17th and 18th (9:30am-5:30pm both days)
Sat. and Sun., Oct. 27th and 28th (9:30am-5:30pm both days)